Neev : Build to Live – Cultivating Resilience
Neev in Sanskrit denotes foundation. The purpose of this weekly embodied learning group is to build a personal foundation for navigating the vicissitudes of life by developing inner capacity for resilience in a somatic-pscho-spiritual manner.
Join the group to learn an embodied approach to managing oneSelf by working at the intersection of the body and mind.
– learn centering to navigate anxiety and environmental flux
– find inner anchor and resources to negotiate challenges
– develop healthy boundaries: within self, and with others
– explore inner meaning by purposeful reflection on aspects of life
– support oneself and the environment (family, friends, colleagues)
Last Date to Register:
30 January, 2021 (subject to availability)
Respecting the diversity of geography, economies and personal finances, you choose from:
India and South Asia
Fee: INR 16,000
– Two cohorts are being offered simultaneously suitable for different time zones. Please indicate on the message body while registering.
– Participants commit to attending all sessions.
– A monthly payment plan can be scheduled, with prior discussion, and a 10% addition to the fees.
* Your residency / work determines the fees payable. If your personal financial situation (irrespective of geography) comes in the way of attending, please connect with us to discuss alternatives. Likewise for residents of distressed economies.
Refunds: Nil, upon commencement. 50%, a week before start. 90%, if substitute is accepted and payment is complete prior to course commencement. Processing time: approx. 15 days. No refunds for sessions missed.
Gifting this workshop
A gift of resilience is a gift for life. A healthy community is one in which we support each other.
Often, our loved ones are not conscious of needing support. If you feel that they may benefit from this workshop, and would like to gift them, then please connect with us.
– two cohorts are being offered simultaneously suitable for different time zones. Please indicate on the message body while registering.
– cohort 3: 12 Saturdays, starts 06 February & ends 24 April, 2021
– cohort 4: 12 Wednesdays, starts 03 February & ends 21 April, 2021
– participants have to attend all sessions.
– daylight saving time changes (outside India) during the course of the workshop, might require a change of time and will be discussed with participants.
– online, secure sessions.
– max. cohort: 12
– language: English
Disclaimer: These sessions do not substitute regular therapy and informed medical care. By engaging with us and attending these sessions, you automatically provide us with your informed consent and are bound by the principles and tenets of therapy agreement and session guidelines, as detailed on our website.
Informed Consent: You participate on your own accord in the spirit of learning, and take responsibility for your well-being. You declare that you are currently not under medicated psychiatric care. You submit that you are a legal adult in the country of your residency. You understand that your identity will be known to other participants over online medium. You consent to not recording the session in any audio-video-electronic format, though you may take notes for your personal learning. You understand that the recordings will not be shared with you - they are only for the facilitators. You agree to abide by norms of confidentiality and respect it for yourself and other participants.