Neev : Build to Live – Cultivating Resilience | experiential workshop (12 Saturdays for 1.5 hrs., each | 22 August – 07 November, 2020)
Neev in Sanskrit denotes foundation. The purpose of this weekly embodied learning group is to build a personal foundation for navigating the vicissitudes of life by developing inner capacity for resilience in a somatic-pscho-spiritual manner.
Join the group to learn an embodied approach to managing oneSelf by working at the intersection of the body and mind.
– learn centering to navigate anxiety and environmental flux
– find inner anchor and resources to negotiate challenges
– develop healthy boundaries: within self, and with others
– explore inner meaning by purposeful reflection on aspects of life
– support oneself and the environment (family, friends, colleagues)
Last Date to Register:
16 August, 2020 (subject to availability)
Fees, per session
Respecting the diversity of geography, economies and personal finances, you choose from:
India and South Asia, per session
Sponsor Rate: INR 1500
Regular Rate: INR 1250
Reduced Rate: INR 1000 *
Distress Rate: INR 750 *
Outside India, per session
Sponsor Rate: USD 40
Regular Rate: USD 25
Reduced Rate: USD 20 *
Distress Rate: USD 15 *
– Participants enrol for the entire workshop and not specific sessions.
– Fees are payable for all sessions, attended or missed.
– Entire amount is payable in advance with a 10% discount (nil for reduced and distress rates).
– Alternately, monthly payments can be made for the sessions scheduled for the month (not applicable if paid in advance).
– Reduced & Distress rates (*) require prior discussion; you may choose the other two rates freely.
– To honour your finances and ours, you can amend your payment rate every month.
– If you really need to attend this, and finances are a concern for you, you are welcome to speak with us for an individual plan.
Gifting this workshop
A gift of resilience is a gift for life. A healthy community is one in which we support each other.
Often, our loved ones are not conscious of needing support. If you feel that they may benefit from this workshop, and would like to gift them, then please connect with us.
– 12 Saturdays, starts 22 August & ends 07 November, 2020
(exception: session of 12 September will take place on the 13th)
– daylight saving time changes (outside India) during the course of the workshop, might require a change of time and will be discussed with participants
– online, secure sessions
– max. cohort: 12
– language: English
Disclaimer: These sessions do not substitute regular therapy and informed medical care. By engaging with us and attending these sessions, you automatically provide us with your informed consent and are bound by the principles and tenets of therapy agreement and session guidelines, as detailed on our website.
Informed Consent: You participate on your own accord in the spirit of learning, and take responsibility for your well-being. You understand that your identity will be known to other participants over online medium. You consent to not recording the session in any audio-video-electronic format, though you may take notes for your personal learning. You agree to abide by norms of confidentiality and respect it for yourself and other participants.