Dishā : Building Foundation for the Future
Dishā, means 'the direction'. As a young adults, not only is the direction chosen important, but how one walks the path makes the difference. This embodied experiential workshop bring awareness to the rite of passage of young adults and offers clarity to the direction chosen.
- Development Stage of young adults and how it impacts physical and psychological health
- Developing one’s own Self Esteem w.r.t. Society, Peers, Parents
- Navigating Anxiety & Overwhelm at this stage of life
- Setting personal expectations and healthy boundaries
- Learning to use the various faculties of the body, mind and spirit.
Age Group: 18 – 25 Years
Last Date to Register:
1 February, 2021 (subject to availability)
Respecting the diversity of geography of residency & relative economies, you pay: *
India and South Asia
Fee: INR 9,000
– Participants enrol for the entire workshop and not specific sessions.
– Participants commit to attending all sessions.
* Your residency / work determines the fees payable. If your personal financial situation (irrespective of geography) comes in the way of attending, please connect with us to discuss alternatives. Likewise for residents of distressed economies.
Refunds: Nil, upon commencement. 50%, a week before start. 90%, if substitute is accepted and payment is complete prior to course commencement. Processing time: approx. 15 days. No refunds for sessions missed.
Gifting this workshop
Gifting a space of enquiry for Young Adults is a step towards building a healthy community for the future.
Often, our loved ones are not conscious of needing support. If you feel that they may benefit from this workshop, and would like to gift them, then please connect with us.
– 06 Sundays, starts 07 February & ends 14 March, 2021
– daylight saving time changes (outside India) during the course of the workshop, might require a change of time and will be discussed with participants
– online, secure sessions
– max. cohort: 12
– language: English
Disclaimer: These sessions do not substitute regular therapy and informed medical care. By engaging with us and attending these sessions, you automatically provide us with your informed consent and are bound by the principles and tenets of therapy agreement and session guidelines, as detailed on our website.
Informed Consent: You participate on your own accord in the spirit of learning, and take responsibility for your well-being. You declare that you are currently not under medicated psychiatric care. You submit that you are a legal adult in the country of your residency. You understand that your identity will be known to other participants over online medium. You consent to not recording the session in any audio-video-electronic format, though you may take notes for your personal learning. You understand that the recordings will not be shared with you - they are only for the facilitators. You agree to abide by norms of confidentiality and respect it for yourself and other participants.