Pankh: The coloured feathers of relationships | Experiential workshop (05 Saturdays for 2 hours, each)
We exist in and through our relationships. This workshop explores the various aspects of relationships and is for anyone who wants to discover and understand themselves through experience of their close and distant relationships.
We bring conscious awareness to our lives and our relationships and learn to build healthy relationship boundaries which provides a supportive space for one’s growth and togetherness of the relationship journey.
- Understanding I and U in relationships
- Building awareness on relationship patterns
- Dynamics of functional & dysfunctional relationships
- Relationship boundaries & honouring all voices
- Moving from Unconscious to Conscious relationships
Last Date to Register:
27th September, 2020 (subject to availability)
Workshop Fees (All Sessions)
Respecting the diversity of geography, economies and personal finances, you choose from:
India and South Asia
Sponsor Rate: INR 12000
Regular Rate: INR 10000
Reduced Rate: INR 8000
Distress Rate: with discussion
Sponsor / Global North Rate: USD 320
Regular Rate: USD 240
Reduced / Global South Rate: USD 160
Distress Rate: with discussion
– Participants enrol for the entire workshop and not specific sessions.
– Fees are payable for all sessions, attended or missed.
– Entire amount is payable in advance with a 10% discount (nil for reduced and distress rates).
– Alternately, monthly payments can be made for the sessions scheduled for the month (not applicable if paid in advance).
– Reduced & Distress rates (*) require prior discussion; you may choose the other two rates freely.
– To honour your finances and ours, you can amend your payment rate every month.
– If you really need to attend this, and finances are a concern for you, you are welcome to speak with us for an individual plan.
Gifting this workshop
A gift of resilience is a gift for life. A healthy community is one in which we support each other.
Often, our loved ones are not conscious of needing support. If you feel that they may benefit from this workshop, and would like to gift them, then please connect with us.
– 05 Saturdays in October 2020
– daylight saving time changes (outside India) during the course of the workshop, might require a change of time and will be discussed with participants
– online, secure sessions
– max. cohort: 12
– language: English
Note: Please add this event manually to your calendar: recurring for 05 Saturdays (03, 10, 17, 24, 31 October, 2020) IST 10:00 – 12:00
Disclaimer: These sessions do not substitute regular therapy and informed medical care. By engaging with us and attending these sessions, you automatically provide us with your informed consent and are bound by the principles and tenets of therapy agreement and session guidelines, as detailed on our website.
Informed Consent: You participate on your own accord in the spirit of learning, and take responsibility for your well-being. You understand that your identity will be known to other participants over online medium. You consent to not recording the session in any audio-video-electronic format, though you may take notes for your personal learning. You agree to abide by norms of confidentiality and respect it for yourself and other participants.