Paridhi : Developing Conscious Boundaries
Paridhi in Sanskrit means the circumference i.e., a limiting line (boundary) that differentiates one from the other.
Personal boundaries are an important and vital part of our relationships. It helps build physical and psychological safety which goes a long way in living a healthy life and being present to the events occurring in one’s life.
As we walk the different stages of our life, these boundaries keep shifting and changing based on our relationship with ourself and our relationship with others. One often gets caught up in it i.e., being either too rigid or too vague, and in this process the fluidity of the individual gets lost.
- Conscious awareness as to what are 'personal boundaries'.
- Identify boundary patterns that impede and/or support personal growth.
- Visceral and somatic understanding of boundaries.
- Develop skills to resource oneself and bring the locus of control within.
- Conscious awareness of linkages between mind-body in exercising one’s own boundaries.
This workshop is designed utilising principles of Somatic Experiencing, Analytical Depth Psychology & Process Oriented Psychology. The focus is to build skills that can enable participants to exercise healthy boundaries facilitating a re-connection with the inner self thereby shape the overall wellbeing.
Age Group: 27 years & above.
Last Date to Register:
18 January, 2021 (subject to availability)
Respecting the diversity of geography of residency & relative economies, you pay: *
India and South Asia
Fee: INR 13,500
– Participants enrol for the entire workshop and not specific sessions.
– Participants commit to attending all sessions.
* Your residency / work determines the fees payable. If your personal financial situation (irrespective of geography) comes in the way of attending, please connect with us to discuss alternatives. Likewise for residents of distressed economies.
Refunds: Nil, upon commencement. 50%, a week before start. 90%, if substitute is accepted and payment is complete prior to course commencement. Processing time: approx. 15 days. No refunds for sessions missed.
Gifting this workshop
Gifting a healing space goes a long way in building a healthy community.
Often, our loved ones are not conscious of needing support. If you feel that they may benefit from this workshop, and you would like to gift them, then please connect with us.
– 06 Saturdays, starts 23 January & ends 27 February, 2021
– daylight saving time changes (outside India) during the course of the workshop, might require a change of time and will be discussed with participants
– online, secure sessions
– max. cohort: 8
– language: English
Disclaimer: These sessions do not substitute regular therapy and informed medical care. By engaging with us and attending these sessions, you automatically provide us with your informed consent and are bound by the principles and tenets of therapy agreement and session guidelines, as detailed on our website.
Informed Consent: You participate on your own accord in the spirit of learning, and take responsibility for your well-being. You declare that you are currently not under medicated psychiatric care. You submit that you are a legal adult in the country of your residency. You understand that your identity will be known to other participants over online medium. You consent to not recording the session in any audio-video-electronic format, though you may take notes for your personal learning. You understand that the recordings will not be shared with you - they are only for the facilitators. You agree to abide by norms of confidentiality and respect it for yourself and other participants.